Hey guys....Happy Monday! We got back from out trip late afternoon yesterday, and Todd and I were both pooped! What is it about sitting on your butt and riding in a car that makes you so tired? We were, however, so excited to see our babies and they had enough energy for the both of us :)
* We had such a great time on our trip. We skied (a lot), played card games, watched movies, ate more food (than I even care to think or talk about), and laughed so much my stomach muscles were almost as sore as my shins (if you've ever worn ski boots you know what I am talking about).
We had the most adorable cabin all tucked away high up on the mountain.
* As much as it pains me to admit this, Todd was pretty dang awesome this year;) Haha! That being said, I was not that awesome! I did make it through the entire weekend with zero falls, but I was nervous a lot of the time and took it pretty slow. The ski lifts and the larger drops made me extremely nervous. Not sure what was up with me this year?
* This guy went down the black diamond and a few other big ones with no fear at all! Besides the black diamond he didn't have any falls either, well, except for the time I knocked him off the chair lift;)
* I love to night ski, it is by far my favorite. That being said, it was so so cold and there were some really good (and very fast) skiers, so I laid pretty low and kept with the intermediate slopes.
This girl made me happy and kept me laughing the entire weekend!
* On Saturday we stopped at this adorable little coffee shop and they had the mother load of Girl Scout cookies. For some reason I can never find anyone selling them around here so I was pretty stoked to get my hands on them! After I ate almost half the box, I told Todd he had to take them to work with him! Needless to say, I will be hitting the gym extra hard this week.
* Who else is DYING to see the movie, Fifty Shades of Grey. I am kind of embarrassed to say I haven't read the book yet, but it almost makes me more excited about seeing the movie!! For those of you that have read the book, I have a question....should I take a girlfriend or Todd with me to go see it?
* Have you guys seen all the new arrivals from BB Dakota?!?! This is one of my favorite lines. The quality and designs are amazing (while not breaking the bank)! Here are a few things that I wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe.
Th perfect pale pink. Would this not make the most perfect Easter dress?
This romper is adorable and under $65.00.
Love the back of this one, and the fact you can still wear a regular bra with it.
They had me at back zipper with these :) I really love the small detail in the fabric too.
The perfect toss on summer dress, and this mint color is stunning. Loving those pockets and the fact that it's doubled lined, too!
How beautiful and unique is this cardigan!? Can't get over the beautiful detail at the bottom.