* How amazing does this smashed chickpea and avocado sandwich look? I am not a fan of mayo, but I am obsessed with avocados! So this, to me, sounds like a big winner!!
* I am kind of obsessed with this North face jacket and it just got marked down!!! I love that it's not bulky like most of their really warm jackets. It comes in black and this pretty cream white! We are going skiing again this year and I know this jacket will be perfect!
* We are completely done having babies around here, but y'all, this nursery makes me think I could have a third. I am totally joking, but isn't it stunning?!?
* This Harp wrap needs to be mine!!! Can y'all believe this is Lilly and it's under $80.00!!!
* I am loving this little situation! What is it about a pretty planner that makes being organized easier? And this Gigi tote is my new favorite bag! There is not one outfit that I can't pair it with, the size is just right, and the color is the perfect neutral!
I am so excited that Christmas cards are starting to come in the mail!! When I ordered the kids pajamas I also picked up this wire cardholder that looks like an ornament from PBK. I can't wait to have it filled with pretty faces in a few weeks!
This vest is so lovely! It's already marked down, but you can also save an additional 30% off with the code EXTRAMERRY.
Last, I leave you with this insanely organized pantry. I mean, stuff like this makes me silly happy (I know I've got problems:). You can read her post here with all her tips on an organized kitchen!
Oh yeah, and the winner of the Lulu and Georgia giveaway is Mikal Nova!! I will be emailing you today with details!!!!