Wow, is it just me or does it not seem like today is Monday? I feel like it should still be the weekend. I guess we all got a little spoiled around here with daddy having five days off work! Sleeping in and having coffee brought to me in bed is something I could get use to everyday. Ha!
Speaking of sleeping in, Victoria's Secret is having their semi annual sale and all of their pajamas are included! I will be ordering these today!
* Christmas was really magical this year and watching it through our kids eyes made it even more special! Santa came to my parents this year. It was so fun being there on Christmas morning as Carson and Taylor woke up to all there presents.
Carson and Taylor had so much fun with their cousins. I so wish they lived closer.
* Carson and Taylor's favorite gift was definitely their craft table! They have been painting and coloring nonstop over here!
* Thanks to my mother-in-law I finally have the Skinny Taste cookbook!!! I have heard wonderful things about this book and I can't wait to try a few recipes out! Speaking of recipes, tomorrow I am sharing the first recipe of my new series '5 Weeks of the Perfect Cookie'! After this is over I thought it would be fun to a start another series with healthy recipes. I know in the new year we will all be trying to eat healthier, right??! Somehow this winter I've managed to put on 7 lbs and that just ain't cool ;)
Shopbop is having a CRAZY good sale right now!! So many goodies I want to toss in my cart. Here are just a few: Oh and this black vest is perfection, and it should arrive on my doorstep today!!!
* I pretty much lived in this outfit all last week. This scarf is unbelievably soft you guys!
* Because we probably won't see snow around here this year we improvise! Snow bubbles are just as fun right?
* Yesterday the weather in Charleston was crazy warm. I am talking sunny and 75!! This had me dreaming of maxi dresses and sandals. This one just arrived at Nordstrom and I am thinking of ordering now in fear it may sell out! Aren't the colors gorgeous!?! Oh how I love summer!!
Okay, I do believe that is enough randomness for one day!