Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
being silly before his nap!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
What You Need
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg. (1 lb. 2 oz.) OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 4-1/4 cups), divided
2 pkg. (8 squares each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
MIX cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
How to Easily Dip Truffles
To easily coat truffles with the melted chocolate, add truffles, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll truffles in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove truffles with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place truffles on prepared baking sheet; let stand until firm.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Party favors I totally stole the idea from Sarah from http://jackandizzy.blogspot.com/ and she made me the labels! Love her :)
The shower was held at Sarah's moms house (the beauty in the yellow) and her house in on Sullivan's Island and block away from the ocean :) It was beautiful!!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Thanks so much to Your Everything over at http://resistingperfection.blogspot.com/ for choosing me for this!
The rules for this award are to thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award. So here we go!
1) I am really OCD about a lot of things, but mostly my house being clean, and everything being organized. I love to label everything!
2) I LOVE coke in a glass bottle
3) I have this sick obsession with Lily Pulitzer and wish my closet was filled with her dresses!
4) I love my men preppy and my babies in bubbles and monograms
5) I wish the Bachelor/ Bachelorette were on year around, I am sorry I love that show
6) My husband and I both have birthmarks in the same spot on our butts :) I know crazy right!
7) I am really into decorating my home these days I think about it A lot!!
8) I feel really lucky to have a husband that works from home, we see each other a lot but its awesome! I cant think of anything better than him getting to watch our little monkey grow!
9) My dream job would be to plan kids birthday parties! I stared planning Carsons when he was a month old, and no later than a week after the first I had the second one rolling in my head. Don't know why, but I am pretty sure my brain was wired to plan! I plan Everything
10) I really do love my life! I have a wonderful husband, family, and friends! What more could a girl ask for?