* This lace trim dress that is only $75.00!! I'm especially loving that crochet trim at the neckline and hem! Oh, and those tassel heels are perfection!
My Serena and Lily coffee table arrived yesterday. I could not be happier with it!! It's even more gorgeous in person than I imagined.
Speaking of Serena and Lily, they just added tons of stuff to their private sale!! Plus, they are offering an additional 20% with the code PRIVATE20!!! These Aden & Anies swaddles are half off! I actually ordered a few boxes to have as shower gifts! Plus, the stripe pajamas are now only $13.99!!!
Someone please tell me they have a place for this amazing chandelier!! It's half off and then an additional 20% off that!!
And the drool worthy Aubrey desk is half off too!!
(click images to shop the product)
* The kids and I are headed to the River Bank Zoo tomorrow with some friends! I am not sure who's more excited, me or the kids. I haven't been in at least 20 years, so I am curious to see if it's still like I remember. I know Taylor is going to be in heven!
* This dress is lace perfection, and another steal at only $78.00!!! It's also available in ivory as well!
These flats are killer!! I am loving the new snake print.
* I can't stop thinking about these Asian chicken lettuce wraps!
* They finally re-stocked these wedges!! I think they will be perfect with a nice dress like this one, or for a more casual look, these shorts and a cute top!
* Last, this Charleston pink lady cocktail sounds amazing!! I secretly want to make it for the adults at Taylor's party :)