Hope you are all having a great week so far! I can't believe it's almost the weekend already! I feel like my brain is about to explode so I figure it needs to be dumped. Haha, that was really corny, I know.
* Both Taylor and Carson are really into to Halloween this year. I secretly love it too and as a kid I remember it being one of my favorites. I mean, what's not to love about getting to dress up and receiving all your favorite candy?
I picked up a few new Halloween books this year and we are having so much fun reading them at night with the kids. I found them all at TJ Maxx along with this precious costume for Taylor. I just couldn't get on board with the fairy, she looked way too old, plus it was little big on her. She LOVES the bumble bee and actually wore it around the store the entire time we shopped singing the bumble bee song. I love hearing her little voice sing this, if you aren't familiar with the song here are the words.
* Speaking of dressing up I discovered this little gem last week. Todd said he would try to build one for the kids soon. How fun is this going to be for all their dress up clothes and costumes.
* All you Charleston ladies, you do not want to miss the Mosaic trunk show that is coming here this Sunday! Leah really has some of the most amazing pieces I have ever seen. Not to mention, she's a total sweetheart. Trust me when I say it's going to be fabulous!
* Our kitchen renovation is in full swing! We our missing half our counter tops and it's a hot mess right now:) We made a few changes and decided to drop our bar to counter level. I think it's going to make the kitchen look bigger and overall just a better look. That being said, it looks like I will be selling my new bar stools. I found the same ones in counter height here, but I really hate to pay this price considering I payed $70.00 apiece for the others. Here are a few other options I am considering and I would love to hear which ones you like best.
* Going on with the kitchen updates, I am thinking about installing a pendant light above the sink. I am not 100% on this idea because I am just not sure how it's going to look with the wall in front of it? Here is what it looks like right now.
Here are a few options that I am thinking about and I would love your opinion on this as well ;)
In white or chrome.
* Last, Old Navy is doing something right this year. I mean, how precious are those shoes and this vest.