* I can not stop laughing at these pictures!!! Every time I walk by my refrigerator they crack me up. Carson picked out these magnets at the Halloween store last week and they have provided both Taylor and Carson hours of entertainment. The sunglasses on Taylor are my favorite!!
* I really want this North Face tunic!! I think it would be so cute, while at the same time, cozy and comfy with a pair of legging and flats!
* Along with all the crazy kitchen stuff going on I decided I also want to switch out the light above our breakfast table :) I just want something a little more modern with a little silver or chrome on it. I've found two very affordable options that I love. Do you have a favorite?
* Loving this dress!! I am also loving that fact that is under $70.00!!!
* I am hosting a little ladies night at my house tonight. We are keeping it really casual with wine, pizza, and cards. That being said, I either want to make a yummy charcuterie board or do a s'mores bar for dessert. Which would you rather have?
I can tell this fall and winter I will be wearing lot of tunics and leggings!! I hate being cold, and I love being comfortable, so it sounds like a win win with these two items together!
Last, I am completely in love with this Mara Hoffman dress. We have a wedding in three weeks and I think dress would be perfect. Plus, it's included in the friends and family sale at Bloomingdale's for 20% off!